PaddyKing | Thai Riceberry
- Cross-breed between Thai Hom Mali Rice and Hom Nin Rice (Black Jasmine Rice);
- Dark Purple-Black bran color yields higher nutritional benefits;
- Unpolished or unmilled, providing a rich source of vitamin B, dietary minerals, antioxidant and fibre at the bran layer;
- Soft and tasty with a sweet nutty flavor when cooked;
- Soaking of rice is not necessary but note 1 cup rice to 2 cups of water is required for cooking with rice cooker;
- Certified by the Singapore Health promotion board as a healthier choice product;
- Ideal for all types of cuisine.
Available in 1KG.
Buy now at Qoo10: https://www.qoo10.sg/g/577001168.
RiceBerry rice is the new variety of rice that has been bred in Thailand. The rice is deep purple in color; this gorgeous dark color is typical of plants that yield high nutrition. RiceBerry rice is cross-pollination of three hardy and loved rice strains.