PaddyKing | Pure Brown Rice
- 100% Whole Grain
- Premium Thai Hom Mali Brown Rice
- Soaking of rice is not necessary but note 1 cup rice to 2 cups of water is required for cooking with rice cooker
- Certified by the Singapore Health promotion board as a healthier choice product
- Ideal for all types of cuisine
Available in 2.5KG
Harvested in North-Eastern region of Thailand, reputed for producing Premium quality rice grains.
The use of rice cooker is highly recommended as it produces consistently good texture rice:
(1) Soaking of rice is not required but you may want to do so for 30 minutes to further soften the rice for easy cooking and also a softer, less chewy texture.
(2) To cook rice, add 2 cups of water to every cup of Pure Brown Rice and allow the cooked rice to stand for 20 minutes before serving.
(3) To cook porridge, add 7 to 9 cups of water to every cup of Pure Brown Rice and its best to cook it over a slow stove.
(4) Alternatively, you may cook brown rice together with your daily fragrant white rice (preferably PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice) and still enjoy the pure natural goodness.
(1) Always store PaddyKing Pure Brown Rice in a cool, dry place and preferably in an airtight container once the rice pack is opened.
(2) To keep weevils away, put garlic cloves (do not de-skin) into the rice container/bag.
(3) Alternatively, storing it in refrigerator condition can also lengthen the life span of the rice.