PaddyKing | Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice
- Harvested in North-Eastern region of Thailand, reputed for producing premium quality rice grains
- Long, slender kernels and rice stay separated, firm and fluffy when cooked
- Smooth and tender rice texture that gives off a subtle jasmine scented aroma
- 1 cup rice to 1 cup water for cooking with rice cooker
- Ideal for all types of cuisine or delicious enough to eat it plain
Available in 1KG, 2.5KG, 5KG, 10KG and 25KG
Buy now at Qoo10: https://www.qoo10.sg/g/532206130
PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice is the finest grade of rice of the world renowned Thai Hom Mali rice. This type of rice is grown in the North Eastern region of Thailand where it has the specific geographical and climatic conditions that is required to cultivate rice of the highest quality; that is best in appearance, shape, aroma and cooking quality. Together with the use of advanced technology and stringent quality controls, each grain of rice is processed to achieve consistent quality and superior taste. It is also vacuum packed to preserve its flavor, fragrance and texture until consumed.
The rice are characterised by its long and slender grains with a slightly pointed tip at one end. When cooked, its pure white fluffy grains give off a jasmine scented aroma and has a delicious taste with its moisty, tender texture. Even when the rice is left overnight, it still retain some of its tenderness and fragrance and is best for cooking fried rice. These attributes make PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice so versatile that it simply complements and bring out the best in any style of cuisine.
PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice is issued with the Certification Mark of Thai Hom Mali Rice by Thailand’s Ministry of Commerce and Department of Foreign Trade for attaining the highest standard of Thai Hom Mali Rice.
The use of rice cooker is highly recommended as it produces consistently good texture rice:
(1) Rinse PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice once to remove any excess starch left on each grain after the milling process.
(2) Water ratio will be one cup of water to every cup of rice. However, you may add more water for a softer textured rice while lesser water for firmer grains to suit your preference.
(3) Always allow the cooked rice to simmer for 10 minutes before serving to complete the whole cooking process.
(1) Always store PaddyKing Thai Hom Mali Jasmine Rice in a cool, dry place and preferably in an airtight container once the rice pack is opened.
(2) To keep weevils away, put garlic cloves (do not de-skin) into the rice container/bag.
(3) Alternatively, storing it in refrigerator condition can also lengthen the life span of the rice.